Call Us Today! 800.639.4316
On July 2, 2009 the United States Department of State; Bureau of Political - Military Affairs; Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC); Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance issued a Manufacturer Registration Statement and Registrant Code to Data Graphics, Inc. thus accepting ITAR Compliance granted to Data Graphics, Inc.
Data Graphics, Inc., a supplier of Nameplates, Overlays, Panels and Decals located in Central Florida, takes great pride in providing these products that comply with ITAR Compliance controls.
ITAR Compliance is required by any person who engages in the Unites States in the business of either manufacturing or exporting defence articles or furnishing defense services.
“All manufacturers, exporters, and brokers of defense articles, defense services, or related technical data, as defined on the United States Munitions List (Part 121 of the ITAR) , are required to register with DDTC. Registration is primarily a means to provide the U.S. Government with necessary information on who is involved in certain manufacturing and exporting activities. Registration does not confer any export rights or privileges, but is a precondition for the issuance of any license or other approval for export.”
Data Graphics, Inc. designs, develops and manufacturers Nameplates, Overlays, Panels and Decals for all types of Defense Department equipment with strict adherence to ITAR Compliance controls, that are listed in the United States Munitions List (USML).
Among the many items in the USML that require manufacturing adherence to ITAR Compliance controls are:
● Category I: Firearms
● Category II: Artillery Projectors
● Category III: Ammunition
● Category IV: Launch Vehicles, Guided Missiles, Ballistic Missiles, Rockets, Torpedoes, Bombs and Mines
● Category V-Explosives, Propellants, Incendiary Agents, and Their Constituents
● Category VI-Vessels of War and Special Naval Equipment
● Category VII-Tanks and Military Vehicles
● Category VIII-Aircraft, [Spacecraft] and Associated Equipment
● Category IX-Military Training Equipment
● Category X-Protective Personnel Equipment
● Category XI-Military [and Space] Electronics
● Category XII-Fire Control, Range Finder, Optical and Guidance and Control Equipment
● Category XIII-Auxiliary Military Equipment
● Category XIV-Toxicological Agents and Equipment and Radiological Equipment
● Category XV-Spacecraft Systems and Associated Equipment
● Category XVI-Nuclear Weapons Design and Test Equipment
● Category XVII-Classified Articles, Technical Data and Defense Services Not Otherwise Enumerated
● Category XX-Submersible Vessels, Oceanographic and Associated Equipment
● Category XXI-Miscellaneous Articles
Any Nameplates, Overlays, Panels and Decals for the above USML list items that are provided by Data Graphics, Inc. are manufactured in compliance with ITAR Compliance controls. No matter whether we are providing a safety nameplate for the correct operation of a piece of firmware like a diagnostic checker to the control panel on an operational flight trainer.
When you need Nameplates, Overlays, Panels, Decals or any printed items that need to meet ITAR Compliance controls for you to complete the manufacture of End-items, components, accessories, attachments parts, firmware, software and systems for use by the United States Department of Defense, then Data Graphics, Inc. is your source.
Contact one of our empowered officials, as designated by our ITAR Compliant key senior officer, at Data Graphics, Inc. to assist you with your ITAR Compliance needs.