Since 1984, Data Graphics built a reputation as the nation’s best printer of serial number, QR code, and/or barcode asset tags. We combine the highest quality barcode tags, with fast, helpful service, and with the versatility to best meet your specific inventory label needs. Every barcode inventory management job is a special custom project, and your project deserves to be treated that way. Before you order asset tracking stickers, please call our helpful staff of experts to answer any questions you may have and help you explore the best options for your barcode inventory management. Or you can read on, and discover:
- Why Choose Data Graphics for Your Asset Tracking System, Barcode Tags, and Serialized Inventory Control Labels?
- The Basics of Inventory Control Labels
- Metalphoto Serialized, QR Code, or Barcode Asset Tags: The Highest Quality Solution to Your Most Demanding Barcode Inventory Management Problems
- Laser Etched Asset Tracking System: Custom Solutions Combining Variable Data/ Barcode Inventory Management with the Durability of Anodized Aluminum
- CNC Engraved Asset Tracking Labels: Classic, Bold Style Inventory Control Tags
- Digitally Printed Inventory Labels: Versatile Asset Tracking Labels with Variable Data Capabilities
- Hot Stamped Inventory Control Labels: Affordable Sequential/Barcode Asset Management Labels
- Flexo Roll Label Inventory Stickers: For Large Runs, the Most Affordable, Inventory Labels/Stickers
- Common Applications for Asset Tracking Labels, Custom Inventory Control Labels and Barcode Tags
Why Choose Data Graphics?
Why Choose Data Graphics for Your Asset Tracking System, Barcode Tags, and Serialized Inventory Control Labels?
- Award Winning Inventory Label Quality:
The prime thing that most sets us apart as an unrivaled inventory label printer is quality. We are proud to be among the most highly decorated printers of barcode asset tags in America. We are the first Metalphoto® Certified inventory label printer in the Southeast, and 1 of only 8 in the world (at date of publication). We are also the rare inventory label printer who is certified as UL, AS9100, RoHS ISO9001: 2008, and ITAR compliant. Every day we fabricate inventory control labels that meet UL 969 and/or PGDQ2 standards. Our work receives scrutiny from OEM’s, the US military, and even NASA. Yet, our inventory label standards are so high that we average 99% approved order rates. Plus, more than four out of five customers repeat order with Data Graphics.
- Speedy Delivery of Your Inventory Stickers: We just might be the nation’s fastest printer of custom inventory labels. Call 800-639-4316 to see for yourself just how fast our process is. With turn-around times of just 2-10 working days, we are the industry leader in inventory label printing. We even offer expedited inventory label printing in urgent situations. We hit our delivery deadlines for inventory control labels. Period. In fact, more than 60% of our QR/barcode inventory management labels, serialized inventory labels, and logo inventory stickers and are shipped ahead of time.
- Versatile Inventory Label Printer: Data Graphics is an incredible versatile printer of inventory stickers. We can provide any type of asset tracking labels, metalphoto, engraved, laser etched, hot stamped, digitally printed, hot stamped, or Flexo inventory labels/stickers. Our helpful staff of experts in Inventory control labels is happy to help you divine the best logo/serialized/QR/barcode asset management solutions for your unique situation.
- Service Comes Standard with Our Barcode Inventory Management: You won’t find an inventory label printer you enjoy working with more than Data Graphics. Our personal service makes it fast and easy to order asset tracking stickers. Having one experienced professional as your dedicated point of contact creates an error-free barcode tags. Asset tracking stickers can require a little decision making. Our knowledgeable, helpful staff has literally hundreds of years of collective inventory label experience to guide your decisions. Moreover, with that much experience, have solved barcode asset management problems like yours before. We combine the right printing methodology, adhesive, and material, to give you the most effective, affordable inventory labels/stickers.
- Barcode Asset Management Security and Confidentiality: Data Graphics is an ITAR Registered fabricator of barcode inventory management tags. We uphold the highest standards of security and confidentiality for any of your barcode asset management. You can trust an ITAR inventory label printer.
- Why the Goldilocks Factor Applies to Barcode Inventory Management: Data Graphics is neither too large, nor too small. We’re just the right size for your barcode asset management needs. We are large enough to have wide-ranging QR/barcode inventory management capabilities, yet small enough to give you the personal service and attention you deserve. We’re the inventory label printer that has the right mix of the latest and greatest machines. We can handle anything from the virtually indestructible barcode tags, to custom serialized inventory labels, to low-cost logo inventory stickers. We do our fabrication in house, so there are no third-party delays in machining your barcode asset tags. We have redundant machines, so a glitch with one press will not delay your barcode asset tags. Asset tracking stickers, custom nameplates, and UIDs are not our focus, however. Our clients are. In spite of our advanced barcode inventory management capabilities, we are still small enough that we value each client. Your success is important to us. We want to be your inventory stickers printer for life. You won’t find an inventory label printer as committed to your success as Data Graphics.
- Getting Your Inventory Labels/Stickers Right the First Time:
Our asset tracking stickers have a 100% inspection rates. That’s right — we examine every single one of your asset tracking stickers. Most competitors who print barcode tags only inspect random samples. We understand you need your inventory stickers done right, so we check each one.
- The Trusted Inventory Stickers Printer: We’ve worked hard to build a reputation as the nation’s top inventory label printer. Our happy asset tracking system clients read like a “Who’s Who” of Fortune 1000 manufacturers, including Lockheed Martin, GE, Boeing, the US military and even NASA. Read their endorsements. Our big-name clients refuse to trust their brand to a lower quality inventory stickers printer. Each of the thousands of serialized asset tracking labels, QR/barcode asset tracking stickers, and logo inventory control tags we create is manufactured to the same high standards as if it were going on a nuclear submarine or a jet fighter. We won’t risk our reputation on anything less than the best asset tracking system solutions.
The Basics of Inventory Control Labels and Barcode Tags
There are 4 considerations in providing you the best asset tracking system:
1. What demands are placed on your inventory labels/stickers?? We have our barcode tags on tanks in the desert, freighters in the ocean, and even the International Space Station. Properly prepared barcode asset tags can withstand the most extreme elements. This only works, however, if we know the abuse your asset tracking system is expected to take and the desired life expectancy of your inventory labels/stickers. For the most rugged barcode tags, metalphoto, laser etching, or engraving are clearly the best methodologies.
2. What information needs to be conveyed in your assert tracking system? What size does it need to be? Is a logo/company identification enough? Does each inventory label need a UID or serial number? Must your asset tracking system have scannable information, such as barcodes or QR codes? For scannable variable data printing there are four choices for asset tracking labels – metalphoto, laser etching, hot stamping, and digital printing. All of these methodologies can also create sequentially numbered inventory labels/stickers, as can CNC engraving.
3. What material(s) will the inventory stickers be applied to? This can effect both the substrate and the adhesive we choose for your asset tracking system. Metalphoto aluminum, anodized aluminum, and thick plastic inventory labels/stickers can all be fabricated for screw, bolt or rivet assembly, as well.
4. What substrate (material) is most appropriate? This is often determined by the answering the first three questions, but not always. Common materials for barcode inventory management labels include:
- Metallic foil for variable data inventory labels/stickers (hot stamping only)
- Vinyl for inventory control labels (used in roll label printing and digital printing)
- Polyester for inventory control labels (such as Mylar, used in roll label and digital printing)
- Polycarbonate for inventory control labels (such as Lexan, used in roll label and digital printing.)
- Standard anodized aluminum for asset tracking labels (used in laser etching and engraving)
- Colored anodized aluminum designed specifically designed for asset tracking labels (metal substrate with a one-color anodized topcoat, used in laser etching and engraving)
- Photosensitive anodized aluminum specifically designed for asset tracking labels (metalphoto substrate).
Inventory control labels made from these materials are matched with the printing technique and adhesives that best suit your specific project. Since 1984, the nation’s innovators and manufacturers have turned to Data Graphics to make their asset tracking stickers. Inventory labels/stickers that can’t withstand day-to-day abuse and harsh elements may quickly become illegible, unscannable, or even detach. None of these results are acceptable. We’ve become an industry leader by designing inventory control labels that hold up to whatever you dish out. We understand that if your inventory stickers become illegible, or can no longer scan, if they melt, or chip, or fall off, they become completely useless to you. We have built our reputation on providing inventory labels/stickers that don’t fail when you need them. We want to be your life-long inventory label printer, so we specialize in producing the highest quality asset tracking stickers, which withstand whatever you can throw at them. Our 25,000 square foot production facility in Central Florida is equipped with state of the art barcode asset management fabrication equipment. We have a number of solutions to solve your barcode asset management problems. Again, don’t order logo asset tracking stickers, QR/barcode asset tags, or serialized IUIDs before giving our helpful, insightful staff a chance to discuss the specifics of your inventory label job. Let us create the best asset tracking system customized just for you.
Metalphoto Serialized, QR Code, or Barcode Asset Tags: The Highest Quality Solution to Your Most Demanding Barcode Inventory Management Problems
Advantages of Metalphoto Asset Tracking Labels
- Custom Variable Data – Metalphoto can create UID’s, QR codes, sequential and/or barcode tags for your barcode inventory management. This is an extremely versatile methodology to fit any asset tracking system.
- Durable Barcode Asset Tags – Metalphoto simply produces the most durable barcode tags. Period. GPI has declared metalphoto barcode asset management tags the most durable ever manufactured. The Naval Surface Warfare Center conducted tests on several UID materials and gave the highest environmental survivability score to metalphoto barcode asset tags. Metalphoto barcode asset tags are able to withstand corrosion, abrasion, UV exposure, salt spray, fungus, stains, acids, solvents, chemicals and extreme environments (-65 degrees C to 125 degrees C). This is because the image on the barcode asset tags are photo-developed on anodized aluminum beneath an emerald-hard anodic layer. Etched or engraved anodized aluminum expose raw, unanodized aluminum. These inventory labels are more susceptible to the elements, corrosion, chemicals and accumulated debris, which effects legibility. Metalphoto barcode tags remain sharp, and clean with virtually no image degradation on your barcode tags. Metalphoto barcode asset tags can still be scanned decades after fabrication.
- Photo Quality Barcode Asset Tags- This methodology creates the highest resolution possible on metal substrate, creating photo quality pictures, text, QR and barcode tags. This is also particularly useful where inventory label space is limited, and fine detail is important.
- Barcode Inventory Management Certifications – This methodology can create the most widely certified asset tracking labels. Metalphoto inventory control labels are compliant with a wide range of standards, including MIL-STD 130 n, ASTM B209-10, PGDQ2, PCCU2, and UL969.
- Learn all about Metal Photo Printing Here
Limitations of Metalphoto Asset tracking labels
- Color – The methodology resembles “black and white” photo-developing. While the photosensitive aluminum substrate comes in a handful of colors and finishes, the “print” always develops black for any metalphoto asset tracking labels. Metalphoto can be screen printed once the anodic layer has been sealed, but that printing is surface level and will not long endure. Full-color inventory control tags are not possible with this methodology.
- Cost – Metalphoto substrate are the most expensive of the standard substrates we used for asset tracking labels. While metalphoto is typically a great long-term investment, since these inventory control tags may never need to be replaced, they require the highest initial investment of any barcode asset management system.
Laser Etched Asset Tracking System: Custom Solutions Combining Variable Data/Barcode Inventory Management with the Durability of Anodized Aluminum
Advantages of a Laser Etched Asset Tracking System
- Custom Variable Data –
Laser etching can create UID’s, serial numbers, QR codes, or barcode asset tags. Detail as fine as .005 mm is possible with our digital laser etcher. This is an extremely versatile barcode inventory management methodology.
- Durable Barcode Asset Tags – Anodized aluminum inventory control labels typically hold up extremely well to the elements, chemicals and solvents. Laser etching burns narrow, shallow cuts into the anodized aluminum surface of your barcode asset tags. The laser etching itself exposes the raw metal beneath the anodization, making it less durable than metalphoto asset tracking stickers. Since the cut is narrower and shallower than engraved asset tracking stickers, however, it is more resistant to corrosion, acid, and the elements than engraving. Etched barcode asset tags can be slightly less legible than engraved inventory labels, because the laser cut is finer and shallower.
Limitations of a Laser Etched Asset Tracking System
- Color – Full color barcode asset tags cannot be created via etching. The anodized aluminum, however, does come in a handful of colors and finishes. The contrast between the raw, etched aluminum and the colored surface on each inventory label can make the image more pronounced.
CNC Engraved Asset Tracking Labels: Classic, Bold Style Inventory Control Tags
Advantages of Engraved Inventory Labels
- Durable Asset Tags – Engraving creates a bold cut into sturdy anodized aluminum. Because of the boldness of the cut, an inventory label is typically legible in spite of dirt, grime and the elements, and is usually easier to read than laser etched inventory stickers. Anodized aluminum inventory control tags typically hold up very well to UV, the elements, solvents, and chemicals. However, engraving itself exposes the raw metal beneath the anodized layer, making it less durable than metalphoto barcode asset tags.
- Inventory Label Serialization – Because our CNC machine is a digital engraver, we are able to create serialized or sequential inventory control tags.
Limitations of Engraved Inventory Labels
- Color – Full color barcode asset management labels are clearly not possible with engraving. The anodized aluminum, however, does come in a handful of colors and finishes specifically designed for inventory labels/stickers. Engraving through the colored top-coat reveals the raw aluminum beneath. This is highly stylized and can make the engraving on each inventory label stand out.
- Fine Detail – The level of detail possible on a CNC is limited by the size of the bit, which is significantly larger than a laser. For fine details and QR/barcode asset tags, metalphoto and laser etching are superior options.
Digitally Printed Inventory Labels: Versatile, Affordable Asset Tracking Labels with Variable Data Capabilities
Advantages of Digitally Printed Custom Inventory Labels/Stickers
- Photo Quality Inventory Stickers- Digitally printed inventory control labels capture photo quality images, complete with gradation and color fade. Each of your inventory labels/stickers can be produced using the full spectrum of CMYK colors. It is possible to create full-color inventory control stickers on our Indigo digital inventory stickers printing machine.
- Variable Data – This is the most dynamic barcode inventory management methodology, able to reproduce almost any image for you in full color, including serialized, QR, and barcode tags.
- Versatility in Barcode Asset Management- Digital printing is the most versatile barcode inventory management methodology. We are able to print on a wide variety of substrate including vinyls, polyesters, such as Mylar, polycarbonates such as Lexan, and other plastic inventory labels/stickers.
- Affordable Inventory Stickers – Depending on the substrate, this methodology has the potential to create the most affordable barcode asset management stickers, especially for smaller orders.
Limitations of Digitally Printed Custom Inventory Labels/Stickers
- Durability – No matter your choice of substrate, digital printing cannot match the durability of a metalphoto, laser etched, or engraved inventory label.
Hot Stamped Inventory Control Labels: Affordable Sequential/Barcode Asset Management Labels
Advantages of Hot Stamped Barcode Asset Tracking Stickers
- Variable Data – Hot stamping can create UID’s, serialization, QR/barcodes, in your inventory stickers. Relatively fine detail can be achieved on hot stamped barcode tags.
- Versatility in Barcode Asset Management – Inventory labels/stickers can be hot stamped into a wide variety of substrate including vinyl, paper, polyesters like Mylar, polycarbonates like Lexan, and vinyls.
- Affordable Inventory Stickers – There may be no more affordable way to create QR/barcode asset management stickers.
- Convenient Asset Tracking System – Hot stamped inventory labels/stickers are very convenient, as the inventory control tags come in roll label form.
Limitations of Hot Stamped Barcode asset tracking stickers
- Durability – Foil asset tracking stickers are simply not designed to endure extensive abuse. Laser etched, engraved, and metalphoto barcode asset tracking stickers are superior choices if you need durable barcode tags.
- Color – While inventory stickers substrate comes in a rainbow of colors, inventory label printing is limited to 2 colors.
- Image Quality – Photo quality images are not possible on hot stamped inventory labels/stickers. Fade, color variation and full-color printing require a different inventory label methodology, such as digital printing.
Flexo Roll Label Inventory Stickers: The Most Affordable, Inventory Labels/Stickers for Large Runs
Advantages of Roll Label Inventory Control Tags
- Affordable Inventory Stickers – Roll labels are the most affordable inventory stickers for most large run projects.
- Convenient Asset Tracking System – Hot stamped inventory labels/stickers are very convenient, as the inventory control tags come in roll label form.
- Inventory Label Color – While roll label inventory control tags are limited to 4-color printing, those colors can be custom mixed for the perfect shade. Flexo prints the most vivid colors of any inventory control tags methodology.
Limitations of Roll Label Inventory Control Tags
- Limited Information – Flexo roll labels are usually used to affix your company logo on a product, or as inventory stickers establishing ownership. It is impossible to create inventory control tags with serialization, QR/barcode asset management with this methodology..
- Fine Detail – For fine details or high resolution inventory control tags, Flexo roll labels are not the best choice. Metalphoto barcode tags or digitally printed inventory stickers would be better suited to your needs.
- Durability – Though it is possible to put a protective over-laminate on your inventory stickers, by no means does that create rugged inventory control tags. Really durable asset tracking labels, metalphoto, engraving and laser etching are better methodologies.
Inventory Labels Applications
Common Applications for Asset Tracking Labels, Custom Inventory Control Labels and Barcode Tags
We are one of America’s finest inventory label manufacturers, supplying customers with custom inventory stickers and barcode tags in many industries, including:
- Bio-medical equipment asset tracking system
- Heavy equipment asset tracking system
- Transportation inventory stickers
- Product inventory stickers
- OEM barcode tags
- Power tool barcode tags
- Barcode asset tracking stickers for machinery
- Vehicle inventory control tags
- Merchandize inventory control tags
- Barcode asset management stickers for tracking IT hardware
- Marine and oceanic inventory control labels
- Telecommunications asset tracking stickers
- Indoor/outdoor inventory stickers
- Furniture and workstation inventory stickers
- Bank and ATM inventory control tags
- Aerospace barcode asset tags
- US Navy and US Coast Guard asset tracking system
- USAF inventory stickers
- Barcode tags ordered for the US Army
- International Space Station inventory label
- Variable information custom inventory stickers
- Linear and 2D data matrix asset tracking system
- Barcode inventory management labels
- UID and IUID custom inventory stickers
- Any other high-stress inventory label needs
As you can see, we have manufactured inventory stickers for just about any industry imaginable. Whether you need affordable inventory labels for merchandise or nearly indestructible barcode tags to stand up to the harshest of elements, we have proven solutions for you. We’d love to earn your business and become your lifelong inventory label printer.
We have been trusted by so many of the nation’s leading businesses for their barcode inventory management for concrete reasons– speed, versatility, problem solving, and simply manufacturing the highest quality barcode tags and inventory stickers. We can do it all- help you plan your asset tracking system, produce nearly indestructible barcode tags, provide you with custom, variable data asset tracking, and print affordable inventory control tags with your company logo. Don’t order asset tracking stickers without first contacting one of our knowledgeable experts. Call 800-639-4316 for a fast, free quote on your variable data asset tracking system and inventory labels. Discover for yourself the Data Graphics Difference.