Wholesale Custom Vinyl Stickers | Huge Bulk Discounts | Min. Order Just $250 | Fast Free Quotes | 2-10 Day Custom Vinyl Sticker Turn-Around | Get Free Shipping
Common Waterproof Vinyl Stickers Printing | We Fully Customize | Call 800-639-4316 for a Free Quote
If your custom vinyl sticker maker produces low quality die cut vinyl decals, or supposedly waterproof vinyl labels that don’t withstand the elements, we are an Award-Winning printer who will provide you with only the highest quality vinyl stickers printing. If you have had enough of slow, unreliable vinyl sticker makers, we are one of the nation’s fastest and most reliable vinyl sticker makers. If you are looking for a custom vinyl sticker maker who is more concerned with your satisfaction and building a long-term working partnership with you, look no further than Data Graphics Inc. We want to be your custom vinyl sticker maker. Give us one opportunity to do your vinyl stickers printing, and we will become your life-long sticker, label, nameplate and vinyl sign printer. Please call us now at 800-639-4316 for a fast, free quote, or to consult with our experienced, helpful support staff, or read on to discover:
- A Quick Vinyl Stickers Printing Buyer’s Guide
- Top 10 Reasons We Should Be Your Vinyl Stickers Maker
- The Advantages of and Limitations to Vinyl Stickers Printing
Top 10 Reasons We Should Be Your Vinyl Stickers Maker
Top 10 Reasons We Should Be Your Vinyl Stickers Maker
- 1. Award-Winning: Data Graphics is one of the most highly decorated vinyl sticker makers in America. We are one of the only custom vinyl sticker makers in the nation to be certified as UL, AS 9100, Metalphoto, RoHS, and ISO 9001: 2008 complaint. We are accustomed to meeting some of the most exacting standards in the nation including NASA, Siemens, GE, Lockheed Martin (for whom we have been the Small Business Partner of the Year), Rockwell-Collins (for whom we have been the highest level Platinum Premier Supplier) and Boeing, (for whom we have been the highest level Gold Supplier). We won’t risk our reputation as the nation’s top vinyl stickers maker on anything less than the best waterproof vinyl stickers printing for your project, as well.
- 2. Top Quality: The reasons we win those awards is because our quality and service are unsurpassed. In fact, our vinyl stickers printing standards are so high that we average 99% approved order rates. Our custom vinyl stickers are designed to resist the fading, cracking and chipping you’ll find cheap, supposedly waterproof vinyl stickers printing. The vinyl we use is top coated for a better ink bond and treated with a permanent acrylic adhesive. We often protect your waterproof vinyl sticker with a UV laminate. These are the reasons why your vinyl labels from Data Graphics stand up to the elements and display your image so much better than the typical low quality vinyl sign printer.
- 3. Problem Solving and Service: There isn’t a vinyl sticker maker you will enjoy working with as much as Data Graphics. We focus on personalized service that makes your entire ordering process easier. You will have one dedicated point of contact for error-free orders. Our knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff has over 500 years of collective experience. With that level of experience, we have solved virtually every printing problem you can imagine. We do whatever it takes to help our clients’ solve their printing problems and find the most cost-effective solution. That’s why more than four out of five die cut vinyl decals, waterproof vinyl labels, or custom vinyl sign customers repeat order with us.
- 4. Fast: We are one fast vinyl sticker maker…really fast. Please call 800-639-4316 today and see for yourself just how fast and responsive our team really is. We are an industry leader in waterproof vinyl stickers printing, with turn-around times of just 2-10 working days. We get you your die cut vinyl decals, your waterproof vinyl labels, and your custom vinyl sign on time. Period. In fact, more than 60% of our custom vinyl stickers are shipped ahead of time. Our 25,000-square-foot production facility and 60+ well trained printing experts are ready, willing, and able to fulfil your die cut vinyl decals, waterproof vinyl labels, or custom vinyl sign order.
- 5. Complete Reliability: We know how vital it can be to get your custom vinyl stickers printing done right on time. Each label matters. Most of our vinyl sign printer competitors, which just inspect random samples of your waterproof vinyl sticker order. We have 100% inspection standards. That means we examine every single one of your die cut vinyl decals, your waterproof vinyl labels, or your custom vinyl sign is inspected by our quality assurance team. We do our own fabrication in-house, so there are no delays on getting your custom vinyl stickers die-cut, or kiss-cut.
- 6. Our Versatility Creates Value for You: Our waterproof vinyl stickers printing saves you headaches and dollars. Data Graphics is perhaps the most versatile custom label and vinyl sign printer in the nation. If vinyl is the best choice of substrate for you, we can screen print, digitally print, flexographically print or hot stamp print vinyl. Heat transfer larger projects. Screen printed die cut vinyl decals, and waterproof vinyl labels have the most vibrant colors and can be very cost-effective on larger runs. Digitally printed die cut vinyl decals, waterproof vinyl labels have photo quality images with full color fade, and are very cost-effective on smaller runs. Flexographic custom vinyl stickers are similar to a screen printed custom vinyl sticker. They are more limited in size, but can be the most cost effective if you have repeat orders. Hot stamp vinyl stickers printing is limited both in size and color. However, it has a stylized and eye-catching appearance, and is nearly as cost effective as the other methodologies for many applications. Only hot stamp and digital vinyl stickers printing can create barcodes, QR codes, or serialized custom vinyl stickers. Flexographics printing and hot stamp printing come in convenient roll label form.There is also the possibility that printing on vinyl is not the best possible substrate for your custom vinyl sticker project. Another substrate material, such as a polyester like Mylar, or a polycarbonate like Lexan, using another methodology, such as laser etching, CNC engraving, or metalphoto ® printing is a better option. This is especially true if your custom label needs to endure years of abuse, harsh chemicals, or extreme heat. Over time, other methodologies may well prove more cost-effective due to replacement costs. Our expert staff will be happy to provide you with the best vinyl sticker printing solutions. We will find the methodology and even recommend other substrate materials; whatever it takes to give you the best value.
- 7. The Vinyl Sticker Maker and Vinyl Sign Printer That’s Not Too Small: We are large enough to have an array of state of the art printing machines, and yet small enough to provide you with the helpful, personal, service you deserve. We continually invest in our equipment and facilities, so you get consistent waterproof vinyl sticker quality you can trust. We have built our national reputation as a leading vinyl stickers maker through our experience and quality work. We also have a backup for every machine used in your waterproof vinyl stickers printing, so an issue with one printing or die press will not delay your order. We can handle any die cut vinyl decals, or custom vinyl sign you need, and print in whatever methodology is most cost effective for you.
- 8. The Vinyl Sticker Maker and Vinyl Sign Printer That’s Not Too Large: In spite of our world-class capabilities, however, we are still small enough that we value each client in the DG family. Each custom vinyl sign, and each of the thousands of waterproof vinyl stickers we create is manufactured to the same high standards as if it were going on the International Space Station…where some of our other name plates are already in place. We want to be your custom vinyl sticker maker for life. Your order is important to us, and you will never be “just a number.” You won’t find a custom vinyl sticker maker as committed to your satisfaction as Data Graphics.
- 9. Security and Confidentiality: There aren’t many custom vinyl sticker makers who are ITAR Registered (International Traffic in Arms Regulations Compliant), but Data Graphics is. As an ITAR firm we adhere to the highest standards of security and confidentiality for our clients, and would be happy to sign your NDA.
- 10. Fast, Free Delivery: What more needs to be said. Let us ship you your custom vinyl sign, waterproof vinyl sticker or specialty die cut vinyl decals for free. You can place your order with us, approve the art, and then relax knowing your project is in the hands of perhaps the nation’s best vinyl sticker maker. There is no need to think about your order again, as we provide free, timely delivery. That’s the way waterproof vinyl stickers printing should be.
A Quick Vinyl Stickers Printing Buyer's Guide
A Quick Vinyl Stickers Printing Buyer’s Guide
1. What demands are placed on your custom vinyl stickers?
How does this product need to last? Is it exposed to UV? Do you need a waterproof vinyl sticker? Will it be subject to chemicals, salt spray or abrasion? As a leading label, name plate, and vinyl sign printer, we have our asset tags on tanks in the desert, freighters in the ocean, and even the International Space Station. We can create the appropriate weather resistant vinyl sign or waterproof vinyl sticker if we understand the demands being placed on it. Waterproof vinyl labels can often withstand the most extreme elements, but are subject to failure if faced with abrasion, chemical exposure or extreme heat. If we know the abuse your name plate, label or sign is expected to take and its desired life, we can manufacture a product that will meet your every expectation.
2. What information needs to be conveyed in your waterproof vinyl sticker?
Is a logo/company identification enough? Does each custom vinyl sticker need a UID or serial number identification? Must your custom vinyl sticker have scannable information, such as barcodes or QR codes? For scannable, variable data printing digitally printed or hot stamped custom vinyl stickers are the logical choices.
3. What material(s) will the waterproof vinyl sticker be applied to?
Obviously, the answer to this question can effect the adhesive we choose for your custom vinyl sticker. Less obvious is the fact that this can effect your choice of substrate. Vinyl if flexible, and does not maintain its integrity well if placed on a heated surface. There are much better choices if a rigid or thermo-resistant label is called for. Our sales engineers can walk you through these questions and help create the best custom labels. Please call us at 800-639-4316 for a free consultation.
The Advantages of and Limitations to Vinyl Stickers Printing
The Advantages of and Limitations to Vinyl Stickers Printing
There are a great many advantages to using vinyl substrate:
- Any Size Label or Custom Vinyl Sign: Unlike other substrates which come in limited sizes, we can do vinyl sticker printing in virtually any size, and our large format digital vinyl sign printer can handle projects up to 30″ wide and as long as you want it to be.
- Waterproof Vinyl Sticker: Vinyl substrates are able to stand up to the rigors of outdoor use, continuing to display your designs regardless of extreme temperatures, or precipitation.
- UV Resistant: Upon request, we can us UV inks on your waterproof vinyl labels. Most inks are heat dried to cure. However, UV inks actually cure under exposure to UV rays. Where a waterproof vinyl sticker with traditional inks will still experience UV fade outside, our waterproof vinyl stickers actually cure in the sun. We typically coat all of our outside waterproof vinyl labels with a UV laminate protective coating to increase their ability to withstand the elements.
- General Durability: One of the biggest advantages of making custom vinyl stickers or a custom vinyl sign is that the substrate is tough and resilient. Few flexible substrates are as rugged as vinyl.
- Image Quality: In the past, the best way to transfer bright bold images onto custom vinyl stickers and your custom vinyl sign was through hot stamping, which offered limited colors. Now, however, with our ability to pre-treat the vinyl substrate, we can create stunning waterproof vinyl labels or a custom vinyl sign though flexographic, screen, or digital printing as well.
- Cost-Effective: If you are looking for a weather resistant, durable or waterproof label or signage, vinyl is a very cost effective solution. It is significantly more affordable than most metals, such as anodized aluminum, or advanced synthetic substrates, such as BOPP, Mylar, or Lexan. There are cheaper alternatives to custom vinyl stickers, but when you factor in the long service life of a waterproof vinyl sticker, vinyl often provides the lowest life-time cost
- Flexiblity: Vinyl is a naturally flexile substrate, which makes it ideal for applying to surfaces that are uneven or inconsistent.
Easy to Fabricate: This might seem like a manufacturer’s concern more than a buyer’s concern, but it can make a real difference when doing intricate design. Because vinyl is so easy to work with, it is possible to make die cut vinyl decals in virtually any shape or size. Other substrate may be unworkable past a certain size, and certain shapes may not machine well. With die cut vinyl decals, there are no such concerns. You can design freely.
Vinyl does have some limitations.
- Extreme Heat: Even the most weather resistant waterproof vinyl sticker will lose integrity when exposed to extreme heat. As such, custom vinyl stickers are inappropriate for applications such as ovens, dishwashers, motors, engines, space heaters, radiators, etc. Our sales engineers would be happy to discuss alternatives, such as Mylar, with you.
- Embossing: Because of a lack of rigidity, die cut vinyl decals cannot be effectively embossed. Our sales engineers would be happy to discuss alternatives, such as Lexan, with you.
- Abrasions: While vinyl is a resilient substrate, and waterproof vinyl labels can be downright tough, they are simply not as durable as metals and some other synthetics. Moreover, vinyl is top printed (even if it has a protective UV laminate.) That means that given enough time or force, it is possible to scratch the print off the vinyl substrate. Our sales engineers would be happy to discuss alternatives, such as the metalphoto ® process, laser etching, or CNC engraving, with you.
- Corrosion and chemical exposure: Every vinyl sign printer or label manufacturer will tell you that part of the beauty of vinyl as a substrate is that it does not rust. That does not mean, however, that it is impervious to salt spray, corrosion, or chemical breakdown. Once again, the conditions your decal will be exposed to is vital. Our sales engineers would be happy to discuss alternatives, such as metal photo or anodized aluminum, with you.
- Color: Finally, there are a limited number of colors produced. There may be times when the colors won’t exactly match the specific PMS color of your choice. In those cases, we will need to print the base coat, which will have a small effect on price.
Let Data Graphics Be Your Vinyl Stickers Maker and Vinyl Sign Printer
There are a lot of reasons why Data Graphics has been the custom nameplate, label, and vinyl sign printer of choice by so many for so long – our award-winning quality, fast free delivery, helpful service, reliability and remarkable versatility. You can also refer to the Special Graphic Imaging Association to check our credentials. What matters now is your project. Please call us at 800-639-4316 and discover the DG difference for yourself. Give us one change to be your custom vinyl stickers maker, and we will become your specialty printer for life